We believe: you’re only as good as your team.
- DriversApollo is always on the lookout for professional, motivated individuals who are interested in controlling their income. As a driver for Apollo, you set your own hours and earn as much, or as little, as you want. As a company that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week we have the work to fit your schedule. If you have the desire, we have the means and training for you to earn a great living, operating your own business.
- Dispatch AssistantsThe perfect placement for an individual who is interested in learning the tricks of the dispatch trade. Our Dispatch Assistants work hand in hand with our expert dispatchers to enable us to meet any deadline, period. If you’re looking for an opportunity to exercise your customer service skills while gaining knowledge and training in the dispatch field, please contact us today.
- Sales RepresentativesApollo’s continued growth and success is due in large part to our exceptional team of Sales Representatives. Apollo maintains an average growth and customer retention rate well above industry standards, allowing you to build upon your client base and increase your income every month. With one of the highest residual commission packages in the industry, as well as a client retention rate over 97 percent, Apollo provides you with the tools to be extremely successful. If you are a team player, professional, outgoing, results-driven, and think you have what it takes to represent Apollo, we would like to hear from you.
- DispatchersTrained, professional dispatchers with experience in the courier industry are a rare find and Apollo knows that. Our growth rate is constantly increasing and we are aware of the value of a great dispatcher. If you have the experience in the courier industry, and are interested in joining the Apollo team, please contact us, and we guarantee your talents and training will not go unappreciated.
- Customer Service RepresentativesThe individuals who speak to our clients and take delivery orders over the phone are also trained in the “behind the scenes” of the courier industry. This enables them to assist our clients with any inquiry they may have regarding a delivery. Because our Customer Service Representatives are the direct connection to our clients, we only hire the best – well spoken, friendly individuals who are personable while being professional. If this describes you, please contact us and become a member of the Apollo family.
- Management PositionsAlthough Apollo typically promotes from within, we always keep an eye out for those exceptional few that will bring something innovative to the table. As a member of Apollo's management team, you will have the capability to work out of one of our local offices, or travel throughout the US to open up new offices. In time, each of our managers moves on to a higher position in the company, gaining more knowledge and training while accepting more responsibility. If you are one of these exceptional few and you’re looking for an exciting career in a team environment, please contact Apollo and tell us about yourself.