1. Personal identification information:
Apollo Couriers may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources made available on the Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Apollo Couriers will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information:
Apollo Couriers may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies:
4. How we use collected information:
Apollo Couriers may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To improve the Website: We may use feedback provided by Users to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
5. How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
6. Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do
not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
9. Contacting us:
California Headquarters Office
1039 W. Hillcrest Bl.
Inglewood, CA 90301
Orange County Office
9841 Irvine Center Dr. Building #4 Suite 110
Irvine, CA 92618
San Diego Office
1228 University Ave, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92103
11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste 1700
Los Angeles, CA 90025
2600 W Olive Ave, Floor 5
Burbank, CA 91505
500 East E Street
Ontario, CA 91764
This document was last updated on 2023/07/09.