DELIVERY SERVICE CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Agreement to Terms:By giving us your package to deliver, you agree to the following terms: Limited Liability: Apollo Couriers Service’s liability for loss or damage, regardless of cause and including negligence, is limited to the lesser of $100 or your actual damage, unless you declare a higher value, pay an additional charge, and document your actual loss in a timely manner. You may pay an additional charge of $1 for each additional $100 of declared value or fraction thereof. The declared value does not constitute, nor do we provide cargo liability insurance. In any event, we will not be liable for any damage in excess of the declared value of shipment. To give us opportunity to adequately protect shipments of high value of fragile items such as glass, electronic or medical equipment, computers, furs, art, jewelry, etc… it is agreed that no such shipment will be requested unless the nature and value of items to be shipped are declared at the time the call for service is made. In no event shall Apollo Couriers Service be liable for more than $2,500.00 unless agreed to specifically by management or specially authorized corporate personnel. Shipper’s failure to declare such high value of fragile items shall relieve us from all liability for loss or damage of such high value items, including negligence. If, after due notice, such items are accepted for delivery, all other conditions stated herein shall apply.
Apollo Couriers Service will not be liable:
- for your acts or omissions including but not limited to improper or insufficient packing, securing, marking or addressing or those of the recipient or anyone else with and interest in the package;
- if you or the recipient violate any of the terms of our agreement;
- for loss or damage to shipments of prohibited items;
- for prohibited items such as cash or negotiable securities and non-negotiable securities beyond the cost of reconstructing securities;
- for incidental, special, or consequential damages, whether or not Apollo Couriers Service had knowledge that such damages might be incurred including but not limited to loss of income or profits;
- for loss, damage, or delay caused by events we cannot control, including but not limited to acts of God, perils of the air, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, ware, strikes, civil commotions, or acts of public authorities with actual or apparent authority.